Friday, June 18, 2010

The night a family member was HIJACKED

It is good to be in the family of God. If you find yourself on the outside looking in....WAKE UP and make a change in your life.
I was reminded of the night I got an URGENT phone call to tell me that a family member had just been HIJACKED.....!!!!!!!!!!!!   CHILLING...!!! TO SAY THE LEAST...
What did we do....we immediatley turned to God...we prayed in the Spirit ....non stop as we jumped into our car and headed off to the freeway...as we entered the freeway....we asked God for guidance...we asked that if he was dropped off on the freeway or where ever that he would be safe. We drove along asking which way Lord....and we clearly felt ...Go North of the City....we drove...continually praying in the Spirit....
We turned off the N2 and headed into Kwamashu...we drove deep into the area. We could not believe our eyes when we saw the Silver Golf with 3 males inside. They sped off having seen us 'NON LOCALS' in 'their' part of the woods.....
Our family member was found not long afterwards by a local Pastor and two nuns...as he walked along the freeway in Kwamashu....They saw him and gave him a lift to the local police Station. He was unharmed , just a bit shaken up from the trauma of being held hostage in the back of his own car!!

God is good

I feel that God had led us to that intersection in KwaMashu at exactly the right time....that they would see us 'NON LOCALS' staring them in the face....which encouraged them to drop our family member off soon after....

God is good

We live in a fallen...sin filled world. We desperatley need to stay in HIM....Jesus, the author and finisher of our Faith. The Bible says that the same Spirit that raized Jesus from the dead lives in us...Yahoooooooooooooo....Have you opened your heart...your life to Him....The creator of Heaven and Earth and ALL that is in it???  If not...NOW IS THE TIME.....Don't close this page....don't do another thing....just pray from your heart...Lord Jesus...I surrended my life to you right now....Forgive me for my sin....Thank you for dieing on the cross for me...I know that you have risen and that you are now seated at the right hand of God the Father. Come live in me Lord...be the God of my life...I love you Lord Jesus...AMEN   Now...get into a good Bible based local Church....get into a homecell.  Read your Bible...Read the book of John and Psalm 23 as a start...then the book of Romans...then James etc Write to my wife of myself if you feel we could be of any assistance to you. gavinandceleste@telkomsa.net

No comments:

Post a Comment