Friday, November 27, 2009

Just made it in

This is what happened:
A young lad asked if I would please go visit his Mom...in frail care @ hospice
I agreed and we shot off their on route home from School. He shared with me that she had a severe bone cancer condition and had only days to live. She could hardly be moved as her bones had turned to Chalk, and if she was lifted the bones just broke/ snapped !! What a sad sight....just lying there looking at us....
I mentioned we would love to pray with her...there was no resistance...we prayed
Afterwards, I asked her if she had given her life to Jesus , she said No. ! I was shocked...how could this be???? Days away or even hours away from eternity...with destination unknown!!!
She said she is a JW and that she did not believe in all that. My heart cried out for her. I was praying in the Holy Spirit asking how how can we get her to understand the consequences of her decision.
After a short while I asked her if she would like to accept Jesus into her heart...she said YES!!!!!!!1
We prayed...she prayed after me and gave her life completly to Jesus.....HOW AWESOME WAS THAT!!...Tears rolled down those cheeks...
After some while we left. The next day the young lad was not at school and I heard through his teacher that his Mom had passed away!
Wow that was a close shave!!!   too close for comfort

Don't take a chance people....dying without Jesus in your heart is like jumping out of an aeroplane without a parachute!!! Put Jesus on...accept Him...embrace him...don't be a fool

No comments:

Post a Comment