Sunday, March 24, 2013

'TURN LEFT' ..results in a wanted criminal being arrested

This is what happened: I was on my way to work and as I got to the stop street at the bottom of our road I got this overpowering thought pattern "Turn Left". I am like gob smacked ! It is the same overpowering thought pattern which I have experienced before. Just not this powerful. So I turn left and wonder...okeeee...What we up to now Lord. As I drive along I see our local Security Company, who flag me down. They inform me of an attack on two young people in a home not far from where we are. They give me the clothing descriptions and I head off slowly. I seem to just follow my nose and head toward work, another way. As I drive I am looking carefully into bushy areas, praying softly in the spirit.... The next thing I see the suspects ...hiding below a cell tower at the lowest corner of the childrens park. I radio in on our community radio network and rally support from the local Security provider. Before we pounce I get an officer in my vehicle to support me and get 2 x armed response vehicles down the other side of the park. We then entered the park and as the suspects see the armed security member jump off my 4x4 they run...ha ha ha...directly into the 2 awaiting vehicles below. One suspect got away and the other caught. The police thanked us for this arrest as the suspect we apprehended was a wanted criminal who has been involved in many armed robberies etc  in the area for a long time. So thank you Lord Jesus, I am so glad I heard you...directing my route to work that day... JUSTICE DONE .

No comments:

Post a Comment