Monday, October 5, 2009

ISSUE OF BLOOD...just last week

This is what happened:
A lady at work approached for prayer...she shared that she had given birth about 3 months ago and had not stopped bleeding. She said she had been to doctors and the clinic etc to no avail. She was truly desperate and as a last resort had now come to ask for prayer.. I asked her if she believed Jesus could heal her, she immediately responded YES..
We prayed and agreed in prayer for complete healing in Jesus name.
The lady left and I did not see her until a few nights later when I was called out for a breakdown..........WELL I WAS NEARLY SWEPT OFF MY FEET as she ran to me....telling me the GOOD NEWS that she was healed...Jesus had answered our prayer....SHE WAS TOTALY HEALED...no more blood from the very next morning after we prayed...

Praise God...we serve a God of miracles...the same yesterday...today and forever

SHAME...to think some people believe Christianity to be a crutch!!!  Like JA....

Jonty Rhodes needs a crutch!!...Francious Pienaar needs a crutch...Penny Heyns needs a crutch....BEAST from the Sharks needs a Crutch.....Bakkies Botha needs a Crutch...Rory Kockett needs a crutch...Abey Devilliers needs a crutch,,,how many more HERO'S and WINNERS and Champions should I dare mention...???

No comments:

Post a Comment