Friday, October 2, 2009

NO PETROL

This is what happened:
the Company I had been working for had liquidated and I was given an oportunity to manufacture furnaces. Some of these furnaces that Jetrose and I built in my garage at home were put into operation at an Aluminium Foundry in PMB.
Well to keep the story short, times got tough and on one particular day I was down to zero. No bucs what so ever. All I had was the fuel in my tamk...not much. There was a mens meeting up at our Church in Hillcrest at 7am, so I took the girls to school and then dropped in for the meeting. It was just coffee and or beakfast. I had said to the Lord, that I would not put my trust in man , but rather in him.
So although I had an empty tank, I did not ask the other guys for a cent. Everything in me was shouting, "just ask Dirk for 10bucs to get you home at least" I refused and trusted God almighty.
Whilst driving home...needle on the 'E' mark...I was saying...OK GOD...I trust you...I know you will come through for me etc etc
With little faith I drove to my Mothers place...hoping she might sense my delema and offer some bucs!! ha ha...I got there...and no way...she was not home!!!
Now the needle ....is below E...and there I am driving along the freeway back home. I am praying out loud "FATHER YOUR WORD SAYS...YOU WILL SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO YOUR RICHES"  when suddenly the phone rings....Hi Gavin...hey man...we got this quote of yours here, when can you start the job...we have R7000 cash waiting here for you now. Come and collect

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  that is the Daddy I love with all my heart...he watches over us.....FOR ALL OF US...TRUST him...give your life to Jesus....

No comments:

Post a Comment