Saturday, September 26, 2009

Short legs grow

This is what happened:
We went on a short term mission to Mozambique and WOW mind blowing stuff...honest..where do I start...OK one miracle @ a time
There was about 30 of us from various churches in the Durban area.We were based just North of Maputo and each night we headed out in small groups to various churches in the area. We ended up at a tiny church with about 150 people. It was late afternoon. The local people had given us handfulls of fire roasted Cashew nuts...my fav. Apparently the plantations were planted by the Portugese settles many years before. Anyway during a time of sharing our testimonies with the people I got this clear message in my head..."wash the peoples feet"...wow...hectic...out of character for me ...I don't do stuff like that. The message was clear clear in my heart.... so I asked for confirmation from other members of the group and they agreed. I called for the water etc, it was a huge task, but after while a young man arrived with a enamel bowl, soap and towel. We started washing the peoples feet and through the interpretor we made a call for the sick to make a prayer line for healing. Well I personally witnessed short legs grow at the name of Jesus. One by one we sat these old ladies down on a chair, with their backs firming up against the back support. When I picked the first ladies legs up and held them in my hands, I could see a definite 2 inches or so of shortness in the one leg. As we prayed together, and as I was holding her feet ...I closed my eyes...I was just being sincere. As I had my eyes closed...my friend Mark was hitting me on the shoulder.."Gav...Gav open your eyes...the leg is moving!!!"
Well when I did open my eyes...the heels were level...the leg had grown...Jesus had performed the miracle..
Well directly after that two more ladies were healed that early evening...ONLY THIS TIME....I kept my eyes wide opened and witnessed the supernatural healing power of God...I watched and felt the short leg push across my hand as God caused the healing!!! To add to these miracles God had done, the night before I had personlly held the video camera and filmed a man's leg as it grew !! GOD IS THE SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER....I caught it on video. If you want to see the dvd contact me.
Many more miracles to share...keep tuned in to this blog.. :-) Bottom line...Give your life to Jesus...make sure you know where you will spend eternity...NO JOKE FRIENDS...the spiritual realm around us...unseen BUT ITS4REAL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment