Friday, September 4, 2009

OVERSLEPT

This is what happened:
One of the highlights of my life has been the time I spent teaching at a local High School. I taught from 1994 to around Mid 2002, loving every minute...well at time it seemed like hell, but God soon used those few HARD times to teach me and the young people a lesson or two..ha ha
Teaching is BRILLIANT, the dynamic in the classroom AWESOME.

I had a Grade 10 registration class. One young lad, Craig, lived not far from our home. So with time, after passing each other on the road and waving etc, he eventually ended up getting a lift with me. Craig contributed towards my fuel bill, so he was a huge blessing. As the years passed, Craig and I became good friends. Still to this day some 15years later, He and his lovely wife pop around and visit.

One morning, I over-slept!! Teachers don't make mistakes OK!!
Well this caused chaos...Craig was waiting down the road and there I was still snoring...potentially LATE for school!! Can you imagine..Why you Late BOY?...well My teacher overslept!! what a feeble excuse!!

Anyway, here is the miracle....while I was fast asleep..I start getting this vision of Craig standing on the side of the road. In my dream, I could clearly see Craig standing there as he had done every School morning for years....
I remember seeing him so clear in my dream...standing there, bag on his back, black blazer on...standing ...waiting...standing...just standing there, THEN SUDDENLY....WHAT ..I AM LATE....LATE ....WOW...CRAIG IS WAITING!!!

I flew out of bed...got dressed in minutes...did the necessaries and screamed off..
Flying out the door, I shouted back to my wife...I am so so so late...Craig is waiting..I saw him in a dream right now...that is how I woke up!!

Amazing stuff...God busy with us as his Children...awesome stuff

By the way...we just just made it to school on time

I ran into the assembly as guilty as sin...I was the cause of Craig being semi-late...wow BUT GOD saved the day...dreams and visions

No comments:

Post a Comment