Saturday, September 12, 2009

R2800 or else

This is what happened:
A number of years ago when the interest rates went through the roof we nearly lost our home. By the satge of this miracle recorded here, we were informed by one of the large friendly banks that if we did not pay R2800 into the bond account within a day or two, we would lose our home!!
So my lady and I got on our knees and prayed..."Lord Help, we trust you alone Jesus, during this time. We need R2800 today"
Well no lighting bolts...no burning bushes...no voices...nothing!!
I sat down, opened the local Paper and after a few minutes I noticed an add. It said that they buy old vehicles for cash. I phoned the guy and he said he would be there in 30minutes!!
Here is the miracle....I had an old rust bucket , heap of rubbish bukkie that hardly started , and in fact was towed home a week or two before.
The guy arrived with the necessay for Sale papers...something the seller normally suppliers..he asked how much I wanted I said R3000. He said I will give you R2800 cash. We signed "foets toets" papers and ...believe it or not...we could not...He turned the key..it started 1st go and then he proceded to drive it away and we never heard from him again..
God had answered our prayer...we had R2800 CASH in our hands within 40minutes of having prayed for help!!!!
God is so awesome...interested in your everyday life

No comments:

Post a Comment