Sunday, September 13, 2009

DREAM ABOUT HELL 27 May 1998

Originally typed on : 7 June 1998
Dreams I Had, and remembered

This dream went as follows:
I Believe that I found myself on the very edge of Hell itself. It was dark, there were numerous people moving around and many were lying down, moaning. The ones lying down seemed dead yet they were wryling in pain. The place was very dark, and portions of peoples faces could be seen. The people moving around seemed to be like Robots as they just carried out one particular task. They were taking these people who were lying on the ground and strapping them to a slate of some type and then letting them go down a slope nearby. This slope seemed to go off into a fiery glow. The odd glow was what shone from time to time and lit the area up around me. The people on the ground were my main concern. I did not recognise anybody thank God for that. They seemed to be screaming and trying to stop themselves from being strapped to the slates. They were in great pain as I remember some of them having open flesh wounds and skin burns. Others seemed to have worms under their skin and it seemed that the pain was unbearable but it could not be stopped because they were already dead! It was a heart wrenching sight I wanted to help but could not. It seemed as if they could not talk or hear me. I seemed to be staying here in this place far too long and out of desperation I tried talking to a body lying on the dusty floor next to me. I found myself shouting at this body. There was no response, the body seemed to be more of a corpse than anything else.
The more I tried to get an answer and ask how to get out the more I was ignored. No response , nobody cared about me, I could not bare it a moment longer. I found myself clinging to this corpse, I was shaking it and shouting for assistance. The eyes were closed but it was alive.
I came out of this terrible dream as I cried out with all my being "JESUS !! ". At that very instant I found myself awake in bed with my darling wife, standing next to me. As I lay there thinking back into the dream, tears rolled down my cheeks. I was shacking and honestly in state of ABSOLUTE SHOCK!  I told my wife that I had just had a wrestle with hell and she held my hand  and prayed with me.
If this was the entrance to Hell, For heavens sake people, make sure you are born again.
When your heart stops beating you step straight into the unseen world around us. Jesus either knows us because of the Holy Spirit in us or we miss it! Jesus said unless a person is born again they shall not see the Kingdom of God………
Whoever you are, make sure you are born-again by the Holy Spirit!!! Catch my urgency ???
Make sure you have the same Spirit living in you that raised Jesus from the dead. Jumping out of an Aeroplane without a parachute, is the same as dyeing without accepting Jesus into your heart.
Get into a Bible believing Christian Church URGENTLY. Be careful of religious Churches. If you are not sure of a good Bible based church in your area we can help. Don't’ play games friend.
Contact us if this letter touched your heart, or perhaps you want to have either of us pray with you. Email us or  phone +27314509999, Telefriend and ask someone on duty to pray with you. When you have given your life to Jesus, tell someone about it.
DO IT NOW PLEASE friend. This is no joke friend
God Bless
Gavin
(gavin888@webmail.co.za)
P.S. We added this on now, 1 November 2003,
We recently went to see a movie called
"The Lazarus Phenomenon" The video tells the stories and shows some actual video footage of two guys who died at different times and locations around the world. They saw heaven and hell. Their descriptions are the same as mine!!!, especially the one guy who was dead for 3 days. Get to see that movie ASAP. It will change you forever.
Contact : http://www.eternalproductions.co.za/ or phone their office on +27845723931
We care about your soul !!
Please copy and pass on to loved ones URGENTLY
It is your choice
Added now 13 Sept 09 http://www.spiritlessons.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment