Saturday, September 5, 2009

He said "Go the way you know"

This is what happened:
Long story short....whilst teaching I used to run a 10 seater microbus. There was a need for safer transport to and fro, so I stepped in with an oldish model Microbus. Well it was a little ...ummm...lacking in areas...and on a teachers salary, improvements took a little longer. One brake light not working, one headlight not operating...brakes a bit rough..juddery...hooter worked sometimes etc...tyres very very close to smooth...needed replacing asap...a typical Gov teachers car back in 1995 or so.
On one particular day...I had leave..but still took the 8 or 10 young people in that morning. I told them I would drive down and fetch them after school, so they must not worry.

Here is the miracle...at around 13h30 I took a slow drive to the school in Durban. I used the same old route, but nearing the end, I thought...Man I am so sick of using this route, I think I will go another way. I think at these robots coming up, I will go straight instead of turning left and going the way I had used every morning for years. AsI am approaching the robot, I get this seriously OVERPOWERING MESSAGE "Go the way you know " I mean this was no thought of mine...it was BANG ...deep spirit stuff...the words seemed to take over my entire being...."Go the way you know"
Well it was simple..I knew it was God, so I simply obeyed and turned left, and followed the same old route.
To my surprise as I came near to the stadium, I see this huge intense Road Traffic Police - road block. I mean they were checking every car that looked suspicious, the lights, the hooter, the tyres etc etc...mmmmmmmmm

If I did not listen to the message God gave me, and gone another way, I would not have seen that roadblock!! It means I would have driven straight into it on my way back.
Consequently I picked the young people up, and drove home using another route completley...ha ha ha....WOW too close for comfort...Thank goodness, Daddy could see ahead and he directed my path so as to save me BIG MONEY on a fine. The whole thing woke me up and within days I had the Microbus sorted out and completley roadworthy

God seriously did guide me that day! phew

No comments:

Post a Comment